Wednesday 1 January 2014

Quotes about Friendship

Making a million friends
is not a Miracle
the miracle is to make a freind
who will stand by you
when millions
are against you.......


 “Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another:
"What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . ."”
― C.S. Lewis



 

“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
― Elbert Hubbard


"The man of knowledge must be able not only
to love his enemies but also to hate his friends."
― Friedrich Nietzsche




“Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain.
It's not something you learn in school.
But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship,
you really haven't learned anything.”
― Muhammad Ali


 Oh, you're the best friends anybody ever had. And it's funny,
but I feel as if I'd known you all the time,
but I couldn't have, could I?"

 "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.
Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.
Just walk beside me and be my friend."
—Albert Camus

 
"Ooh you're the best friend that I ever had
I've been with you such a long time
You're my sunshine and I want you to know
That my feelings are true
I really love you
Oh you're my best friend" 

 “It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long,
difficult  words but rather short,
easy words like "What about lunch?”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh 


“Silence make the real conversations between friends.
Not the saying, but the never needing to say that counts.”
                                                    ― Margaret Lee Runbeck 
                                      

“The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you.”
― Bette Midler


No comments:

Post a Comment